Foundation / Corporation
Rochester Area Community Foundation
Grants to New York nonprofit organizations and public agencies for early childhood development in the City of Rochester. Funding is intended to support programs from the prenatal stage through age eight, with a focus on accreditation of centers and home-based programs, parent education, advocacy, and prenatal programs that assist parents with child care choices.
Rochester’s Child Funds:
- Accreditation and re-accreditation of child care centers, early childhood programs, and family child care homes.
- Quality enrichment programs and services at accredited centers and family care sites
- Prenatal education projects that assist parents with child care choices
- Advocacy efforts that promote effective early childhood priorities
- Projects that strengthen parents’ effectiveness in their parenting, as they are responsible for their children’s healthy development.
GrantWatch ID#: 173443
The Foundation supports organizations with an IRS Determination Letter that are engaged in charitable activities. Public sector entities are also eligible for funding.
The Community Foundation’s competitive grants program generally does not fund special events, fundraising campaigns, religious activities, endowments, buildings (except for historical assets), or debt retirement.
Applications should be postmarked no later than Friday, August 24, 2018.
For additional information or questions, applicant organizations are requested to email or phone Nancy Kaplan.
Completed Application Forms should be sent by mail to Nancy Kaplan at the Foundation address.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Completed applications should be mailed to:
Coordinator, Rochester's Child
500 East Avenue
Rochester, NY 14607-1912
USA: New York: Rochester