Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation of Northeast Iowa (CFNEIA) - Waterville Community Foundation (WCF)
09/30/18 11:59 PM
Grants ranging from $250 to $1,500 to Waterville, Iowa nonprofit organizations and government agencies to improve life for residents and to develop communities that are desirable to live in. Focus areas include art and culture, education, environment, health, historic preservation, human service, and community betterment.
GrantWatch ID#: 173511
$250 - $1,500
Eligibility to Apply for Funding:
To be eligible for a grant, applicants must be 501(c)(3), tax-exempt non-profit organizations or government entities in good standing with the IRS, and the projects must benefit the residents of Waterville. Charitable projects conducted by tax-exempt organizations classified as other than 501(c)(3) may also be eligible; please contact our office to discuss your proposal.
- For groups, projects, or initiatives that are not classified by the IRS as 501(c)(3), tax-exempt non-profit organizations or government entities, the Foundation will consider your requests if submitted through a fiscal sponsor. Fiscal sponsors must be classified as a 501(c)(3) or a government entity. The Foundation prefers that the fiscal sponsor’s mission closely align with the sponsored project.
- One application per organization. (Exceptions: Government Entities and Fiscal Sponsors)
- If the organization has received past funding from the Waterville Community Foundation, all grant reporting must be up to date and in good standing, or they will be considered ineligible to apply.
Ineligible applicants include:
- Businesses/For-Profit Companies
- Churches for purpose of advancing one religion/evangelism
- Economic Development for activities directly benefiting businesses
Grant Decision and Award Dates:
- The grant application deadline is 11:59 pm on September 30, 2018.
- All applicants will be notified of the results of the grant decisions in mid-December.
- Grant awards will be sent out in early-mid January 2019.
It is suggested that applicants, in particular first-time applicants, contact Program Manager Dotti
Thompson to explore the appropriateness of requests and for any further guidance.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Register and apply online:
Terry Gaumer, Affiliate Development Director
Email contact form: https://www.cfneia.org/contact?contact=terry-gaumer
Dotti Thompson, Program Manager
USA: Iowa: Waterville