Foundation / Corporation
Foundation for MetroWest - MetroWest Fund for Arts and Culture
08/05/19 5:00 PM
Grants typically ranging from $1,000 to $10,000 to Massachusetts nonprofit organizations to support arts and cultural programming throughout the MetroWest region. Funding may be requested for arts education, performing arts activities, gallery exhibitions, and historic preservation.
Through its Fund for the Arts & Culture, the Foundation for MetroWest awards discretionary grants that align with the vision for a vibrant community where artistic and cultural projects improve the quality of life for local residents and contribute to the economic vitality of the region. In particular, the Foundation seeks to support, promote, and provide access to arts and cultural programming that celebrate creative expression, foster an appreciation of diversity, and preserve the area’s collective history and heritage.
The Foundation encourages proposals that focus on:
- Visual and performing arts education for all individuals
- Performance series that resonate with changing audiences (single performances will not be considered)
- Gallery exhibitions or programming
- Historic preservation of cultural landmarks in the region
Capacity building grants will also be considered.
When reviewing proposals the Foundation considers:
- Programs that meet a documented need, are well planned and have clear, measurable goals
- Organizations that are financially sound and have the capacity to support the proposed project
- Potential impact on the intended beneficiaries
- Potential for sustainability and impact beyond the grant period
- Clearly indicate how the requested funds will be used within a specified timeframe
GrantWatch ID#: 173565
Grants of up to $10,000 are awarded. The typical grant ranges from $1,000 to $10,000.
One-year grants are awarded.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online application portal: http://www.bit.ly/ffmw_foundant
Caroline Murphy, Senior Program Officer
Foundation for MetroWest
3 Eliot Street, Natick MA 01760
USA: Massachusetts: MetroWest Region