Foundation / Corporation
01/18/19 5:00 PM CST
Grants of up to $5,000 to Central Oklahoma arts nonprofits for professional development conferences or workshops, consultant services, strategic planning, and other capacity-building opportunities. Examples of projects funded include first-time audits, consultant fees for strategic planning or board retreats, and professional development opportunities.
Oklahoma, Kingfisher, Logan, Lincoln, Seminole, Pottawatomie, Cleveland, McClain, Grady, and Canadian Counties are eligible.
GrantWatch ID#: 173966
Allied Arts will provide up to 50% of total project costs, not to exceed $5,000 for approved organizational training, staff/board development and consultant opportunities. Funds are limited.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Provide quality arts and cultural programming to the community
- Be a nonprofit arts organization, tax-exempt corporation as defined under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service
- Be established and functional for at least five years
- Have current financials
- Have headquarters in central Oklahoma (defined by the 10-County area including the counties of Oklahoma, Kingfisher, Logan, Lincoln, Seminole, Pottawatomie, Cleveland, McClain, Grady and Canadian)
- Have current registration as a charitable organization with the State of Oklahoma
- Grantees must be self-identified as “Arts, Culture, and Humanities” using the National Taxonomy of Exempt Entities system.
- Funds are not available to pay for programmatic-related expenses, capital improvements, membership dues, shipping costs, parking or per diem costs for conference attendees.
- Individuals are not eligible for Small Grants funding.
Deadline - January 18, 2019 at 5 p.m. CST
To be eligible, applicants must have an updated profile on Oklahoma city Community Foundation’s GiveSmartOKC.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To apply, go to https://alliedarts.submittable.com/submit/22499/small-grants
Jennifer Bryan, Campaign and Grants Director
1015 N Broadway Ste 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
USA: Oklahoma: Oklahoma, Kingfisher, Logan, Lincoln, Seminole, Pottawatomie, Cleveland, McClain, Grady, and Canadian Counties