Foundation / Corporation
07/27/18 5:00 PM
Grants of up to $25,000 to Palm Beach County, Florida small nonprofit organizations to meet the basic needs of local residents. Basic needs can include food, transportation, rent or mortgage costs, utilities, clothing, and shelter. Funding is intended to impact the health and well-being of local residents.
This small grants program supports Quantum Foundation’s vision of making Palm Beach County a place where everyone has the opportunity to live healthy lives regardless of their income, education or background.
Funds are to be used for general operating support to pay for day-to-day activities or ongoing expenses of the organizations so they may continue their mission of helping individuals and families.
GrantWatch ID#: 173997
Your request must be for less than $25,000.
To be eligible for a Quantum in the Community Grant, your organization must meet these criteria:
- 501(c)(3) IRS designation
- Annual cash expenses of $500,000 or less
- Have been working in Palm Beach County for a minimum of six months
- Programs and services must provide basic needs assistance to individuals and families in Palm Beach County.
- Grants to individuals
- Individual scholarships
- Health research
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Operating deficits or retirement of debt
- Political causes, candidates, organizations, or campaigns
- Grants to 509(a)(3), type III supporting organizations that are not “functionally integrated”
Application deadline is Friday, July 27, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
Funding announcements will be made during the week of October 15th.
Sample of the Quantum in the Community Grant questions:
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: http://www.cybergrants.com/pls/cybergrants/ao_login.login?x_gm_id=2732&x_proposal_type_id=25144
2701 N. Australian Ave., Suite 200
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
USA: Florida: Palm Beach County