Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation of Noble County
Grants to Noble County, Indiana nonprofit organizations for charitable programs that benefit the residents of Ligonier and the St. Patrick Catholic Church. Funding is intended to support nonprofits through capacity-building or program and project support.
The fund prefers to support projects that:
- Promote cooperation among organizations without duplicating services
- Promote volunteer involvement
- Demonstrate practical approaches to current community issues
- Enhance or improve organization self-sufficiency and effectiveness
- Emphasize prevention
In addition, the Fund is inclined to give favorable consideration to projects that:
- Affect a broad segment of the population
- Are clearly replicable in their design
- Have reasonable prospects for future support
- Serve people whose needs are not being met by existing services and which encourage independence
- Move the community to a higher cultural awareness
Proposals made to the G. Martin Kenney Fund are not limited to these areas, and grant seekers are encouraged to respond to emerging community needs.
GrantWatch ID#: 174058
Grants will only be made to 501(c)(3) organizations serving Noble County, IN.
Deadlines: March 2, May 2, July 2, and November 2. The application must be submitted via the online process by the deadline.
How to apply: https://noblecountycf.org/grant/apply-for-a-grant/
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=cfnc
Margarita White, Program Director
Noble County Community Foundation
1599 Lincolnway South
Ligonier, IN 46767
USA: Indiana: City of Ligonier and the St. Patrick Catholic Church