Foundation / Corporation
08/31/19 - Deadline for Human Services grants; Sponsorships must be requested at least 90 days before an event, or by 08/31/19.
Grants to Virginia nonprofit organizations and qualified tribal and governmental agencies, including public school systems, for programs and projects that benefit low and moderate-income individuals and families. Funding is intended to support a wide range of projects that keep local communities strong, diverse, and vibrant.
Wells Fargo directs their contributions to nonprofits that work to advance these focus areas:
- Preventing foreclosure and promoting home ownership
- Creating and sustaining affordable housing
- Revitalizing low-income neighborhoods
- Aiding the path to employment with workforce training and job-readiness skills
- Providing financial literacy training
- Eliminating the PreK-12th-grade achievement gap through services that support low- and moderate-income students
- Providing mentoring and out-of-school programs
- Addressing critical needs such as hunger and homelessness
- Enabling and sustaining independence for individuals and families
Arts and Culture
- Supporting art, culture, science, and history organizations that advance education through school partnerships or outreach programs
- Facilitating access to and participation in cultural experiences
- Ensuring the availability of a broad array of artistic opportunities and venues that reflect the community’s diversity
- Preserving the environment through education programs that teach green practices
GrantWatch ID#: 174239
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://www.cybergrants.com/pls/cybergrants/quiz.display_question?x_gm_id=1958&x_quiz_id=874&x_order_by=1
Community Affairs Officer
For Northern Virginia requests for the Cultural Excellence Grant (CEG) program: