Foundation / Corporation
Grants to Oklahoma nonprofit organizations for community benefit programs in Canadian, Logan, Cleveland, or Oklahoma Counties. Prospective applicants are required to attend a workshop on September 20 and LOIs are due October 9. Focus areas include education, family, culture, community, and health and wellness.
The organization’s proposal must outline a project or program that targets a specific population for a specific duration and with specific measurable goals to be achieved.
GrantWatch ID#: 174279
Organizations must plan to expend the funds within 24 months.
In order to be eligible, an organization must be a 501 (c)(3) Nonprofit organization. The organization must provide services in Canadian, Logan, Cleveland, or Oklahoma Counties and must plan to use the full amount of the Impact Oklahoma grant.
Applying organizations are eligible only if they attended Impact Oklahoma's grant workshop before applying.
An organization may submit only one application each year. An organization that has received a full $100,000 grant from Impact Oklahoma may not reapply in the following three years.
- General operating expenses
- Operating salaries (salaries tied to a program will be considered)
- Debt reduction
- Endowments or memorials
- Bridge funding or interim financing
- Operational deficits
- Partisan, political lobbying or legislative activities
- General fund drive or annual appeals
- Fraternal, sectarian and religious organizations where the grant is intended for the principal benefit of the organization’s own members or adherents, or where the grant is intended for inherently religious activities
- Private foundations
- Legal expenses incurred in any action by or against the organization
- General construction or renovation (unrelated to a specific proposed project or program)
- General capital campaign (unrelated to a specific proposed project or program)
- Fundraising activities or events
- Sports teams or any sports-related activity or competition
Applicants must attend the Grant Workshop to be eligible. The Grant Workshop will be held on September 20, 2018.
Register for the grant workshop: https://www.z2systems.com/np/clients/impactok/survey.jsp?surveyId=3&
Impact Oklahoma’s funding cycle runs from mid-April of one year to mid-April of the following year. Proposals are solicited and evaluated from September through March, and grants are awarded at the Annual Meeting in April.
2018-2019 Grant Timeline:
- September 20, 2018 – Nonprofit Workshop, St. Paul’s Cathedral, required for those wishing to apply for funding
- October 9, 2018 – Letters of Intent Due
- October 15, 2018 – Invitations to Apply Sent
- November 19, 2018 – Grant Applications Due
- January 31, 2019 – Semi-Finalists Notified
- February 1 – March 6, 2019 – Site Visits
- March 8, 2019 – Finalists Notified
- April 25, 2019 – Impact Annual Meeting
- June, 2019 – Grants Awarded
USA: Oklahoma: Canadian, Logan, Cleveland, and Oklahoma Counties