Foundation / Corporation
Northwest Regional ESD (NWRESD) Foundation
Grants ranging from $100 to $2,500 to Oregon public school staff who are working with students in special education programs in Clatsop, Columbia, Tillamook, and Washington Counties. Funding is intended to support early childhood as well as school‐age (through age 21) special education programs throughout the District.
The Foundation's specific focus areas for these grants include:
1. Early Intervention/Early Childhood Education: Identification of, and services for, children birth through age 5 with varying degrees of disabilities including autism, hearing and visual impairments, speech-language needs, and those who are medically fragile.
2. Behavioral Programs: For students in kindergarten to age 21 with developmental delays, psychological, emotional, and behavioral issues.
3. Northwest Outdoor Science School: The Foundation seeks outside funding to provide tuition assistance for schools that would otherwise not be able to participate.
GrantWatch ID#: 174589
$100 - $2,500
Eligible applicants include: Northwest Regional Education Service District and component district staff working with children in special education programs in Clatsop, Columbia, Tillamook, and Washington Counties, Oregon.
- October 3-28, 2016: Application available
- November 21, 2016: Awards announced
- November 28, 2016: Checks mailed
- June 30, 2017: Follow up evaluations due
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Megan Stenberg, Foundation Director
5825 NE Ray Circle
Hillsboro, OR 97124-6436