Foundation / Corporation
Foundations Community Partnership
Grants ranging from $3,000 to $5,000 to Pennsylvania nonprofit organizations for programs that benefit children, youth, and their families in Bucks County. Funding is intended for projects that align with the following areas of focus: behavioral health and human service needs of area children, youth, and families.
This grant program was designed to recognize and support selected organizations that are dedicated to helping solve community problems, promoting a positive impact on local youth, and enhancing the quality of the lives of children, youth, and their families in Bucks County.
All applicants must provide measurable goals in their application. These goals must include periodic measurable benchmarks throughout the term of the grant and expected outcomes at the conclusion of the grant period.
GrantWatch ID#: 174735
The PYS program presents grants totaling from $3,000 to $5,000 to qualifying organizations.
Grants will be awarded to selected tax-exempt and nonprofit organizations that serve children, youth, and families in Bucks County.
Grants will be given only to nonprofit organizations that focus on behavioral health and human service needs of children, youth, and families.
The Foundation does not fund the following:
- Deficit financing/debt reduction
- Religious or political activities
- Advertising publications
- Stand-alone research
- Umbrella funding organizations/pass through organizations
Multiple Grants and Services:
- Organizations may only be awarded one grant of each type in a 12-month period (for example, an organization receiving a BIIG grant, must wait 12 months before applying again for a BIIG grant). Organizations may re-apply, within 12 months for each type of grant, if an application was not approved.
- Organizations may apply for different types of Grants or Services within a 12-month period (for example, an organization may receive a Partnership in Youth Services [PYS] grant, serve as a “Host Agency” for the Summer Youth Corps, and receive a BIIG and Capital grant within the same 12-month period).
Applications for PYS grants are accepted beginning July 1st of each year, and the deadline for submission is September 1st.
Applications must be submitted online.
FCP pays special attention to new applications for innovation or improvement in services provided by an organization. Renewal grants for projects or programs may be limited, and/or have further requirements for continued funding. Please contact FCP for more information, if you are submitting a grant application for a project or program that was previously funded by FCP.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=fcpartnership
Caroline O’Connell Sinton, Associate Director
1456 Ferry Road, Suite 404
Doylestown, PA 18901
USA: Pennsylvania: Bucks County