08/21/17 5:00 p.m.
Grants to Clackamas County, Oregon nonprofits for small, single-year operating or project support to help meet the basic needs of the area's most vulnerable residents. Funding is available for innovative projects that support families and seniors, and provide food assistance and abuse prevention. Priority will be given to projects regarding food, housing, and homelessness prevention.
GrantWatch ID#: 174782
Projects are to be finalized by the end of the 2017–2018 fiscal year.
Eligible applicants are current nonprofit organizations serving residents of Clackamas County. Eligible projects must address the program’s goal and result in a positive, measurable outcome for Clackamas County residents. Preference will be given to those who meet the following criteria:
- Prevent occurrence of larger, more dire problems later;
- Save money later through early intervention;
- Serve people throughout the community.
- Funding to individuals will not be allowed.
- Funding to agencies not serving clients in Clackamas County will not be considered.
- Capital and operating expenses must be clearly outlined for each proposed project.
- Applications due by Aug. 21 at 5 p.m.
- Projects to be finalized by the end of the 2017–2018 fiscal year.
- Final Report to be turned in no later than July 15, 2018.
Final funding decisions are expected to be made by the end of the 2017 calendar year.
The Board may desire to contact applicants for additional information and/or to schedule an interview with applicants prior to funding authorization.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
USA: Oregon: Clackamas County