08/16/18 5:00 p.m.
Grants of up to $15,000 to Oregon nonprofits for small, single-year operating or project support to help meet the basic needs of the most vulnerable residents of Clackamas County. Funding is available for innovative projects that support families and seniors, and provide food assistance and abuse prevention.
Priority will be given to projects that will serve populations located within the county’s Equity Pilot Areas:
- Canby North
- Canby South
Preference will be given to those who meet the following criteria:
- Prevent occurrence of larger, more dire problems later;
- Save money later through early intervention;
- Serve people throughout the community.
GrantWatch ID#: 174782
The maximum award amount is $15,000.
Projects are to be finalized by the end of the 2018-2019 fiscal year.
Eligible applicants are current nonprofit organizations serving residents of Clackamas County. Eligible projects must address the program’s goal and result in a positive, measurable outcome for Clackamas County residents.
- Funding to individuals will not be allowed.
- Funding to agencies not serving clients in Clackamas County will not be considered.
- Capital and operating expenses must be clearly outlined for each proposed project.
- Applications due by August 16, 2018, at 5 p.m.
- Decisions made by the end of September
- Projects to be finalized by the end of the 2018-2019 fiscal year.
The Board may desire to contact applicants for additional information and/or to schedule an interview with applicants prior to funding authorization.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://web3.clackamas.us/up/forms/smallgrants.jsp
Public Services Building
2051 Kaen Road
Oregon City, OR 97045
USA: Oregon: Clackamas County