Foundation / Corporation
09/15/17 5:00 PM
Grants ranging from $250 to $2,500 to Lowry, Colorado nonprofits for programs to enhance the quality of life for the local community. Preference will be given to programs in the areas of education, arts and culture, history, recreation, and science.
Some examples of grants awarded in the past include theater projects, community garden projects, children's nutrition, and aiding science museum exhibits.
The Foundation looks for projects that:
- Promote community assets and meet well-defined community needs
- Promote volunteer and community involvement
- Encourage cooperation and collaboration
- Assist nonprofit agencies in serving the Lowry community
- Encourage programs and projects of artistic, educational, cultural, historical, and recreational nature
- Show the ability to leverage other funding sources.
GrantWatch ID#: 174992
Grants are awarded in amounts ranging from $250 to $2,500.
Nonprofits serving the Lowry community are eligible to apply.
- Capital campaigns
- Special events
- Religious purposes
- Political Lobbying
- Projects that do not specifically serve the Lowry community
- Landscaping projects, the LCMA implements a landscaping grant program
Grant applications are due by September 15 and recipients are notified by November 15, 2017.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or deliver one original and one copy to:
293 Roslyn St.at the Eisenhower Chapel
(mailbox at SW corner of Chapel)
Denver, CO 80230
USA: Colorado: Lowry