Foundation / Corporation
North Dakota Community Foundation (NDCF) - Oakes Area Community Foundation
Grants of up to $1,000 to Oakes area, North Dakota nonprofits and government agencies for projects that will improve the local community and enhance the quality of life for local residents. Applicants will be evaluated based on the overall impact the project will have on the community and the number of residents it serves.
Grants shall be awarded to organizations and/or projects within the city of Oakes and a 25 mile radius around the city.
In funding decisions, the Advisory Committee will consider:
- Each project on the merits of the project
- Organizational management and integrity
- Level of local involvement and community support, to include fundraising
- Degree to which the organization can demonstrate successful attempts to leverage monies through other granting agencies or programs
- The number of residents served and the overall impact on the community
- Innovative solutions or a new approach to an existing or recurring problem
- Degree to which the Oakes Area Community Foundation grant will affect the success of the project
GrantWatch ID#: 175005
Generally, grants shall not exceed $1,000.
Organizations receiving a grant must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit or a government entity, such as a school or park district.
Grants to religious organizations shall be limited to those activities which are non-denominational and serve the entire community.
According to IRS guidelines, the Oakes Area Community Foundation shall not make grants to individuals.
The Oakes Area Community Foundation will accept grant applications in the fall of each year.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Send completed application to:
Oakes Area Community Foundation
PO Box 571
Oakes, ND 58474
John Zetocha, Local Advisory Committee
Phone: (701) 742-2112
USA: North Dakota: City of Oakes, including a 25-mile radius around the city