Foundation / Corporation
Clipper Petroleum Foundation
Grants to Georgia and South Carolina nonprofits to support schools and charities in the funding source's area of business, particularly those negatively affected by the recent economic downturn. The funding source strongly values giving back to the communities that have supported its businesses, as well as maintaining the quality of life in the area.
GrantWatch ID#: 175150
Multi-year pledge requests are not generally supported.
The Clipper Petroleum Foundation does not generally support:
- Scholarships or any direct support to individuals or families
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, color, gender, religion, gender orientation, national origin, age, or disability
- Political, legislative, lobbying, or organizations
- Movie, film or television documentaries
- Family reunions
- Multi-year pledge requests
- USA-based organizations that do not have tax-exempt status under Section 501(c) (3) of the USA Internal Revenue Service Code, or the equivalent
- Churches or religious organizations whose grant request primarily serves their congregation and not the overall community
- Political organizations or lobbying activity
- Debt that has been incurred including mortgages, lines of credit, etc.
- Overhead costs, operating budgets, or staff salaries
Deadline: October 15th, 2018
All grant request applications must be submitted electronically through the online application. Any applications that are mailed or faxed will not be considered.
More about the Foundation: http://clipperpetroleum.com/Foundation/AboutUs
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
View a map of the Clipper Petroleum Foundation's service area: https://clipperpetroleum.com/locations
USA: Georgia; South Carolina