Foundation / Corporation
Greater Kansas City Community Foundation - Liberty Giving Circle (LGC)
10/15/18 5:00 PM CST
Grants to Liberty, Missouri nonprofit organizations for programs and projects that benefit and address the needs of community residents. Priority will be given to applicants that have a primary focus in one of the following areas of interest: aging, arts and culture, community development, education and youth services, health and life science, and/or social services.
The recipient of any grant from Liberty Giving Circle must use the funds awarded for the specific purpose(s) as outlined in the original grant proposal. Liberty Giving Circle requires a report detailing expenditures to date, planned expenditures, and interim results of the program.
GrantWatch ID#: 175207
LGC will award a grant to one or more organizations through the annual application process.
Grants will be made only to organizations that have a Liberty mailing address, serve the Liberty community and are exempt from Federal Income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
The following will be excluded from consideration:
-Individuals, political parties, candidates or political activities.
-Primary and secondary educational institutions.
-Religious organizations or denominational programs.
-Organizations that have previously received a Liberty Giving Circle grant award.
An organization can receive this grant only once in a five-year period.
Only organizations that have not previously received a Liberty Giving Circle grant award may apply in 2018. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire as to whether or not your organization has received a Liberty Giving Circle grant in the past.
Grant Application Timeline:
-August 30, 2018: Application available online. Click below to access the online application
-October 15, 2018: Applications must be completed online through IGAM and submitted by 5 p.m. on this date
-October 2018: Liberty Giving Circle Grant Committee will select finalists and members will vote online
-November 2018: Funds presented to award recipient
-October 1, 2019: Outcomes report due to the Liberty Giving Circle Grant Committee and general membership
Procedures for Grant Seekers:
- Review your organization's Nonprofit Profile to ensure that all information is current.
- All applications must be submitted online by 5:00 p.m. CST on the due date through the internet grant application module (iGAM).
- First-time iGAM users will need to create a user name and password via the “New Applicant?” link on the iGAM homepage. Previous iGAM users may log in using their existing iGAM account credentials.
- Users are encouraged to create a single username and password for their organization to be shared among staff.
- If you have forgotten your password, use the “Forgot Password?” field to recover your password.
- Save the iGAM homepage (https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_1164/?SA=AM) to your web browser in order to access and resume draft applications as well as to review previously submitted applications.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Click here to access the online application:
If you have questions, please call Dianne Ferrell at 816.289.0023 (cell), or Ferrell491@aol.com.
For questions about updating your Nonprofit Profile or having REVIEWED status, please contact the Donor Relations and Education Team at 816.842.0388 or email@example.com.
If you have technical questions relating to iGAM, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 816.627.3452.
USA: Missouri: Liberty