Foundation / Corporation
Heron Creek Community Foundation (HCCF)
Grants of up to $5,000 to North Port, Florida nonprofit organizations to address the basic needs of local residents. Funding is intended for, but not limited to, food, clothing, shelter, healthcare, and education. Applicants are strongly encouraged to email the Funding Source with any questions before applying.
GrantWatch ID#: 175310
Grants awards will normally be capped at $5,000.
Grant proceeds must be utilized within six months unless an exemption is specifically approved by HCCF.
- Organization must be a 501(c) (3) under IRS regulations prior to January 1, 2015. (Must provide IRS tax-exempt letter of determination from the IRS)
- Grant proceeds must be utilized to serve the citizens of North Port.
- Organization must have been in full operation prior to January 1, 2015
- August 1, 2017: First date applications will be accepted
- September 30, 2017: Last day for submission of Grant Application
- November 10 - 13, 2017: Anticipated date of grant award announcements
- November 28, 2017: Anticipated grant award ceremony
It is strongly suggested that before an organization commits to writing a grant proposal, a designated person email Foundation staff with any questions, to determine if the organization and proposed program meet the Foundation's vision. Email questions with subject line type: “question re: grant cycle”. Ordinarily, questions are not addressed if submitted after September 15, 2017, however, in view of Hurricane Irma, all questions submitted prior to September 30 will be addressed.
Please note: Applicants must allow HCCF to conduct pre-grant and post-grant site visits.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Email questions and applications to email@example.com.
Applications should have “Grant Application” in the e-mail subject line.
Heron Creek Community Foundation
3401 S. Sumter Blvd
North Port, FL 34287
USA: Florida: North Port