Foundation / Corporation
Vitalyst Health Foundation
Grants starting at $75,000 to Arizona organizations to address significant health-related issues. Letters of Intent are due by September 29. Funding is intended to support proposals that develop or demonstrate new ways to positively address complex issues that drive healthier outcomes.
The Foundation is seeking proposals that test and implement solutions designed to actively reduce structural and/or systemic gaps in access, outcomes, or opportunities. Think of Vitalyst’s Innovation Grants as an opportunity for communities to develop and test new and varied solutions to systems-level challenges. Community Innovation is “a breakthrough in addressing a community issue that is more effective, equitable or sustainable than existing approaches.”
- Meaningfully engages key stakeholders.
- Willingly shares ownership and decision-making among partners.
- Creatively uses existing community resources and assets.
- Openly uses an ongoing process to test and implement solutions.
Innovation Grants are designed to address one or more of the following:
- Increase community capacity to identify and address issues affecting community health and well-being.
- Strategically leverage infrastructure, systems design and policies to improve health where we live, learn, work, pray and play.
- Improve the environmental, social, behavioral and health infrastructure conditions that impact determinants of health and enable Arizonans to be healthy and resilient.
- Create a sustainable solution to the problem being addressed that endures after the term of the grant funding.
GrantWatch ID#: 175402
Grants range from $75,000 to $125,000 total.
These are one- to two-year awards.
2018 Information Meeting for Innovation Grants:
The Foundation will hold a series of information sessions for their community partners to learn more about the Innovation Grants and ask questions. The information sessions will take place on August 29 (from 9:00-10:00 am and from 1:00-2:00 pm), and on August 30 (from 3:30-4:30 pm).
The sessions will be held at Vitalyst Health Foundation's office in Phoenix (2929 N Central Ave, #1550, Phoenix, AZ 85012). While the Foundation prefers attendance in person, they do understand travel challenges, so if requested, the Foundation will provide webinar capability.
Please complete the registration form below to attend (see Contact Information section below).
Click here for more information: http://vitalysthealth.org/information-meeting/
Click on the link in the Supporting Documents section below to download the printable Innovation Grant Flyer.
Information Meetings: August 29 and August 30
Letter of Intent Due: September 29, 2017
Invitation to Submit: December 1, 2017
Full Proposal Due: January 12, 2018
Proposal Presentations: February 5-9, 2018
Award Notification: April 2, 2018
Click here for more information about the LOI: http://vitalysthealth.org/innovation-grants/innovation-grants-what-to-include-in-a-letter-of-intent/
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Click here to register to attend one of the upcoming Information Meetings: https://vitalysthealth.wufoo.com/forms/pbb37n50n1koex/
The LOI will be submitted electronically at: http://vitalysthealth.org/submission-form/
If there are technical challenges, please contact InnovationGrants@VitalystHealth.org.