GrantWatch.com
GWI.education
GrantNews.press
The grant search that gets results.
 Customer Sales & Support    (561) 249-4129     Chat With Us

Artists in the Classroom Grants

Grants to British Columbia Individual
K-12 Teachers for In-Class Art Projects

GrantWatch ID#: 175527
Agency Type:

Foundation / Corporation

ArtStarts

10/17/16

Request a Grant Writer

Grants of up to $3,500 and $10,000 to British Columbia individual K-12 teachers and school administrators for small and large art projects in partnership with a professional artist. Funding is intended to expose children and youth to artistic experiences, explore connections to the arts to support student learning and to connect the arts and education sectors by developing mutual awareness, respect, and appreciation.

Artists may approach schools with a potential project idea, which will then be developed with interested teachers. Alternately, the idea can come from the school, who will then work out the details with the artist.

Grants of up to $3,500 for small to medium scale projects and grants of up to $10,000 for large scale projects are available.

Projects must be completed before the end of the 2016 – 2017 school year.

Kindergarten to Grade 12 educators, school administrators, and PAC Representatives in British Columbia are eligible to apply for this grant.

Definition of Professional Artist:

A professional artist is defined as someone who has specialized training in the arts (not necessarily in academic institutions); is recognized as a professional by his or her peers (artists working in the same artistic tradition); is committed to devoting more time to his or her artistic activity, if financially possible; and has a history of public presentation.

AIC grants can fund up to 70% of total project costs and can only cover eligible expenses. The remaining 30% of costs, including ineligible expenses, must be covered by other sources secured by the applicant including contributions from the school district, school, PAC, private sponsors and individual donations.

Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.

Submit the completed application by email:
aic@artstarts.com

Laura Aliaga, Grants Manager
604-336-0626 ext. 110
aic@artstarts.com or laura@artstarts.com

See the full text of this grant

Canada: British Columbia

Live Chat with a Grant Specialist

Libby is constantly in touch with grant program managers and reviews numerous publications to make sure that GrantWatch.com provides subscribers with the most up-to-date grant opportunities.

We have grants for:

Loading...

Need help?

Hi, I would love to guide you through the site.
Please feel free to call or write.

Customer Sales & Support (561) 249-4129