Foundation / Corporation
NH Business Review (NHBR)
Awards to recognize New Hampshire business and nonprofit organization owners for serving as outstanding examples in their fields. Nominees will be judged on the following criteria: industriousness, innovation, employee and customer relations, achievements, overcoming adversity or competition, overall success, dedication to chosen profession, and community involvement.
Winners will be recognized at an evening reception at the Radisson Hotel in November and will be featured in the November 10 issue of NH Business Review.
Award categories include:
- Business and Professional Services (Lawyer's office, consulting firm, staffing agency, media/marketing)
- Real Estate and Construction (Realtor, construction, builder, architect, property management)
- Consumer Services (Restaurants, lodging and hospitality, retail, health clubs)
- Nonprofit (Boys and Girls Club, food bank, YMCA)
- Health Care (Hospitals, urgent care, doctor or dentist's office, insurance company)
- Financial Services (Bank, mortgage company, investment firm)
- Manufacturing (Commercial food, wine or beer producer, equipment or machinery manufacturer)
- Technology (IT or network services, software company)
GrantWatch ID#: 175633
Up to 2 winners in each of the 8 categories
The Business Excellence Awards, awarded in eight different categories, honor individuals from New Hampshire-based businesses with less than 100 employees and those with more than 100 employees.
Previous winners are ineligible for two years since the last award winning entry.
Judges reserve the right, based on the criteria, not to name a winner in a particular category.
The submission deadline is September 15, 2017.
Supporting documentation is not required, but highly recommended in order to provide a strong, well-rounded nomination for the judges.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Register and submit a nomination online:
For questions, contact Amanda Andrews at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (603) 413-5113, or Jeff Feingold via email at email@example.com.
USA: New Hampshire