Foundation / Corporation
California Credit Union (CCU)
Grants of $500 to Los Angeles County, California individual teachers for creative approaches to K-12 classroom curriculum. Funding is intended to enrich students' learning experiences. Previous funding has supported special education, business concepts, solar energy, water conservation, and literacy.
GrantWatch ID#: 175656
CCU will award $500 per grant. The Grant Committee may choose to offer partial funding.
- Must be an active full-time classroom teacher in Los Angeles County for the 2016-17 school year.
- Only self-nominations will be accepted by CCU for consideration.
- Applications submitted on behalf of a nominee by a fellow educator/principal/administrator will not be accepted.
- The school principal or administrator must understand and fully support the project.
Qualifying Project Criteria:
- Project has clearly defined learning objectives tied to students' academic need.
- Project should display creativity in education and target a significant number of students.
- Activities, timeline, logistics and budget are clearly defined.
- The proposal should not seek funds for transportation.
- You are not able to save your progress on the online application form; please allot enough time to finish in full.
- A confirmation email will be sent.
- If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact RichardT@CaliforniaCU.org.
Friday, November 11th
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online at the bottom of the page:
Los Angeles County