Foundation / Corporation
Grant County Community Foundation (GCCF)
Grants to Grant County, Kansas nonprofit organizations and government entities for projects or programs that address community needs and improve the local quality of life. The Foundation accepts requests for new initiatives or to enhance existing programs.
The Foundation encourages grant requests for projects or programs that:
- Will have an impact on the quality of life for people within the area.
- Propose ways to address community issues and problems.
- Leverage other sources of support.
- Stimulate others to participate in addressing community programs.
- Are innovative, a new initiative, or an enhancement of an existing program.
- Is responsive to changing or emerging community needs.
- Are sustainable over time.
- Are collaborative with other organizations for a broader impact.
- Require specific items to impact the services your organization is providing to your patrons.
GrantWatch ID#: 175770
Programs and projects must be completed within a one-year period from the date the application was due.
The Foundation restricts its support to 501(c)(3) or other exempt organizations/groups or the government equivalent, in Grant County who are served by the Grant County Community Foundation.
The Foundation will not give consideration to:
- Operating or maintenance expenses.
- Medical or scholarly research.
- Membership fees.
- Banquet or luncheon expenses.
- Ticket sales for charitable fund-raising efforts.
- Religious organizations for religious purposes.
- Travel expenses for groups, such as school classes, clubs or sport teams.
- Capital debt reduction.
- Political lobbying or legislative activities.
- Use of and payment for services of a fiscal agent.
- Endowment establishment or enhancement.
- Umbrella funding organizations that would distribute requested funds at their own discretion.
- Marketing tools, such as water bottles, t-shirts, pens, etc.
- Give-away items for prizes/incentives.
- Incomplete applications.
The Grant County Community Foundation reviews applications three times per year. Applications are continually available and must be postmarked no later than the closing date for the cycle it is to be considered.
Application Due Dates:
- March 1st for Grants Awarded in April
- July 1st for Grants Awarded in August
- November 1st for Grants Awarded in December
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Mail application materials to:
Grant County Community Foundation
P.O. Box 65
Ulysses, KS 67880
USA: Kansas: Grant County