Foundation / Corporation
The Brooksie Way
Grants of up to $2,000 to Oakland County, Michigan nonprofits, community groups, and schools for local health and fitness-related projects. Preference will be given to sustainable projects with an ongoing impact. Funding is intended for specific healthy living, activity, and fitness projects to improve the quality of life in the community.
The Brooksie Way minigrant program encourages innovative ideas, such as:
- Community walking programs
- Swimming clubs or senior or youth swimming programs
- Activities for students outside of the school curriculum
- Neighborhood or association sport activities, such as basketball, soccer, baseball, football, etc.
- Nutritional education programs paired with low-cost exercises like walking or running
- Community or senior centers offering new physical fitness programs
- Purchase of sports or athletic equipment for underserved in the community
GrantWatch ID#: 175834
Applicants may request up to $2,000.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Mail your completed application packets to:
The Brooksie Way Minigrant Committee
Attn: Jenna Kearns
PO Box 81576
Rochester, MI 48308
Please, direct inquiries to Shelley Wyant, Chair of the Brooksie Way Minigrant Committee at Wyantshelley@gmail.com.
USA: Michigan: Oakland County