Foundation / Corporation
True Value Foundation
In-kind grants of 30 gallons of paint to USA K-12 public, private, and parochial schools seeking to upgrade the looks of classrooms and schools. Funding is intended to improve student attitudes and academic performance by creating a clean and energetic classroom environment.
Paint grants are for 30 gallons of EasyCare Ultra-premium interior and/or exterior paint. Review available colors in the Color Guide (attached below).
GrantWatch ID#: 175929
As part of the paint grant, schools must submit a required delivery verification form before August 31, 2018 and submit photos and testimonials of their painting project by November 30, 2018.
In order to receive a paint grant, True Value retailers select a deserving public, private, and parochial school (grades K-12) that has a need for paint and submits an application on their behalf.
- Jan. 2 - March 30, 2018: Applications open. Total of 250 grants available, first come first served to eligible schools. Applications must be filled out by True Value retailers vs. schools.
- April 2018: Applications verified, and paint grants will be awarded in based on available resources. Schools and True Value retailers will be notified via email.
- May - July 2018: Retailers deliver paint to schools.
- Aug. 31, 2018: Deadline for schools to submit required delivery verification form AND deadline for retailers to submit online reimbursement form. Once both forms are received, the retailer will be reimbursed a flat rate credit of $750 to cover the cost of paint and tinting.
- Nov. 30, 2018: Deadline for schools to submit photos/testimonials of their painting project.
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming