Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation of the Ozarks
Grants of up to $2,500 to Springfield-Greene County, Missouri individual teachers, staff, and principals for programs and teaching methods that promote student creativity and innovation. Funding is intended for initiatives that endorse community and collaboration, as well as address changing needs to prepare students for the future workforce.
GrantWatch ID#: 175991
Up to $2,500.
Grant dollars may be used to fund projects which begin in the Spring 2018, Summer 2018, or Fall 2018 semester.
- Grants may be submitted by teachers, staff or principals in public schools in Springfield, Ash Grove, Fair Grove, Logan-Rogersville, Pleasant Hope, Republic, Strafford and Willard school districts, or any private school in Greene County.
- All teachers involved in the project must help create grant proposal.
- Proposals must list all participating partners in the program description, including principals, and participate in potential grant interviews by the Classroom Innovation grant Panel.
- Grants should include plans of measuring the project’s impact within the classroom.
- Applications will not be accepted for food items, stipends, salaries, or capital improvements.
- Proposals involving technology must follow the district IT guidelines for approval.
Applications are due December 8, 2017.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
USA: Missouri: Springfield, Ash Grove, Fair Grove, Logan-Rogersville, Pleasant Hope, Republic, Strafford, Willard and Greene County