The grant search that gets results.
 Customer Sales & Support    (561) 249-4129     Chat With Us

2016/7 Mary B. Nickell Fund for Arts Education Grant

Grants to Greenbrier County, West Virginia
Individual Teachers and Artists for Art Enrichment

GrantWatch ID#: 176143
Agency Type:

Foundation / Corporation

The Greater Greenbrier Valley Community Foundation (GVCF)

12/05/16 Emailed or 3:30 PM Delivery

Request a Grant Writer

Grants of up to $2,000 to Greenbrier County, West Virginia individual public school teachers or artists for art enrichment projects. Funding may be used for art and educational supplies, guest artists or speakers, as well as travel and admission for student field trips.

Grant provides up to $2,000; in some cases, larger grants may be considered.

Projects are to be completed in the upcoming school year.

Art Teachers as well as any artists who would like to present an enrichment program in one of the public schools in Greenbrier County may apply. If the artist is not a public school teacher, he/she must obtain the permission of a teacher to present the program in that teacher’s class. Each individual may submit two applications for different projects.

Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.

Scanned applications may be emailed to (preferred).

Or, deliver applications to the Greenbrier Valley Community Foundation office in the City National Bank building at:

809 Jefferson Street South
Lewisburg, WV 24901

Courtney Smith, Executive Director
304-645-5620 or 304-445-1116

Greenbrier County

See the full text of this grant

USA: West Virginia

Live Chat with a Grant Specialist

Libby is constantly in touch with grant program managers and reviews numerous publications to make sure that provides subscribers with the most up-to-date grant opportunities.

We have grants for:


Need help?

Hi, I would love to guide you through the site.
Please feel free to call or write.

Customer Sales & Support (561) 249-4129