Foundation / Corporation
Anniston Community Education Foundation (ACEF)
12/15/17 5:00 PM
Grants ranging from $1,000 to $5,000 to Alabama nonprofits for programs that address an educational need or opportunity in the communities of Anniston, Oxford, Saks, and/or Wellborn. All programs/events must provide a direct service to children from the impacted area of the targeted communities. Funds must directly impact the youth and create a positive outcome that is measurable.
GrantWatch ID#: 176156
Grants are awarded on yearly basis in amounts of $1,000 to $5,000 per year.
The grant cycle begins February 1st and ends August 30, 2018.
No grants are made to or for:
- Individuals (excluding scholarships)
- Religious purposes (Funds provided in grants by the Anniston Community Education Foundation may not be (1) used for a religious program (sectarian instruction, religious worship, or a school or department of divinity); or (2) used as part of a program in which a substantial portion of the activities are a component of a religious program.
- National fundraising drives
- Conference or seminar expenses
- Tickets for benefits
- Field Trips
- Political organizations or candidates for public office
- Lobbying activities
- Budget deficits
- Replacement of government funding cuts
- Special events / Fundraising dinners
- Computers, Laptops, Cell Phones, etc
Click on the link in the Supporting Documents section below to download the application and Grant Workshop PDF.
Grant Application Period Opens: October 15, 2017
Current Grant Application Deadline: December 15, 2017
Award Notification: January 30, 2018
Grant Cycle: February 1st through August 30, 2018
Current Grant Cycle: Ends August 30, 2017
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Applications must be received by email only to email@example.com.
For more information, please contact the ACEF office at (256) 741-1629 / 741-1630 or at the above email address.
USA: Alabama: Anniston, Oxford, Saks, and Wellborn