Foundation / Corporation
Comerica Bank and Comerica Charitable Foundation
06/15/18 - Sponsorship requests are accepted year-round
Grants to Arizona, Florida, California, Michigan, and Texas nonprofit organizations for programs that promote economic and community development, education for low and moderate-income residents, and health and human services initiatives. Funding is also given for event sponsorships.
Giving priorities include:
1. Education for low-and moderate-income (LMI) individuals and families, including programs that support:
- Financial education (Pre-K through 12th grade and adult);
- Business-focused and STEM-related education; and
- College scholarships for business, finance and STEM-related fields.
2. Economic/community development support for programs that promote and enhance opportunities for LMI families and communities through:
- Economic self-sufficiency;
- Job creation, training, readiness, and retention;
- Neighborhood/community revitalization and business development;
- Small business training and development; and
- Affordable housing advocacy and development.
3. Human services programs that enhance and protect the health and well-being of LMI individuals and families, including:
- Transitional and supportive services and housing; and
- Feeding the hungry/food access.
Corporate Contributions - Sponsorship Requests
The Comerica Corporate Contributions Department provides monetary support to charitable 501(c)(3) organizations within key market areas of Texas, Michigan, California, Arizona and Florida, for events and activities. By partnering with community organizations through event sponsorships, the Foundation demonstrates support of these important community organizations. All charitable sponsorship requests must be submitted online.
GrantWatch ID#: 176342
Grants are not made for multi-year, unconditional pledges.
Nonprofit organizations with charitable 501(c)(3) status from the federal government are eligible.
The Comerica Charitable Foundation does not support the following:
- Political parties or political activities
- Organizations whose primary service areas are outside of the United States
- Recreational and athletic programs
- Fraternal organizations (unless these groups have an open community-wide focused program not restricted to members of the group only)
- Endowment funds
- Capital campaigns
- Multiyear unconditional pledges
Comerica Bank accepts online Charitable sponsorship requests year-round. A decision will be made on all charitable sponsorship requests within 90 days of receipt of the request. Requestors will be notified either via email, U.S. mail, or phone.
Four grant seasons have been established during which charitable organizations may apply to receive support from the Comerica Charitable Foundation. Requests received after the grant season deadline may be considered for the next grant season.
Grant Season 1: January 1 – March 15
(Grants announced after April 15)
Grant Season 2: April 1 – June 15
(Grants announced after July 15)
Grant Season 3: July 1 – September 15
(Grants announced after October 15)
Grant Season 4: October 1 – November 15
(Grants announced after December 15)
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Sponsorship Request Application: https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_1663/?SA=SNA&FID=35004
Grant Request Application: https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_1663/?SA=SNA&FID=35003
USA: Arizona; California; Florida; Michigan; Texas