Foundation / Corporation
10/31/16 5:00 PM
Awards to Virginia nonprofits to acknowledge outstanding arts education within local communities. Qualified organizations should provide services to students in grades Pre-K through 12. Organizations may support, create, or present arts in the areas of dance, literary arts, media arts, music, theater, visual, and related arts. These awards celebrate the contributions of arts organizations through their partnership and collaboration with schools across the Commonwealth of Virginia.
GrantWatch ID#: 176382
One Shining Star Award may be awarded in each of the five Virginia regions.
Shining Star Award: $10,000
Organizations serving Pre-K through 12th Grade students in Virginia may apply for consideration.
To be eligible to receive a Dominion ArtStars Award, organizations MUST:
- Meet the ArtStars definition of an arts organization: organizations that produce, present, or support dance, literary arts, media arts, music, theater, visual, and related arts.
- Be headquartered in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Be registered as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
- Operate and specify one qualifying arts and education program
- Be specific to grades Pre-K–12th Grade.
- Be in partnership with an accredited public or private school.
NOTE: Previous Dominion ArtStars Awards recipients are eligible to apply.
All applicants will be notified by email in January about the status of their entry.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To apply: http://www.cybergrants.com/pls/cybergrants/quiz.display_question?x_gm_id=1863&x_quiz_id=1818&x_order_by=1
Lindsey Norfolk, Senior Philanthropy Coordinator
Phone: (804) 771-3169