Curry County Cultural Coalition (CCCC)
Grants of up to $1,000 to Curry County, Oregon for projects and events that will increase community participation in Oregon culture. Activities should be within the focus areas of arts, heritage, and humanities. Priority will be given to first-time applicants.
Art projects may include music, writing, painting, drama, sculpture, ceramics, or textile art. Heritage projects should enhance the history and culture of a local community. Humanities projects may include all of the above, plus an interest in philosophy or history, and including libraries.
The following priorities and benchmarks have been identified:
1. Priority: Advocate for Curry County’s collective cultural resources
Strategies: Promote public awareness of local facilities and events.
- Increased attendance at events and facilities.
- Increased hits for the CCCC website.
2. Priority: Preserve and enhance cultural and historic resources
Strategies: Support historic preservation committees in local communities by promoting educational opportunities.
- Increased annual visits to historic sites.
- Maintain and improve the quality of historic structures and displays for the future.
3. Priority: Promote Curry County arts, humanities, and heritage
Strategies: Re-grant Oregon Cultural Trust funds to the widest possible number of arts, humanities, and heritage groups in Curry County.
- Increased attendance at performing arts events, festivals, art shows, and other cultural events.
4. Priority: Broaden and deepen public perception of the arts, humanities and heritage of Curry County
- Support increased dialogue among county musicians, artists, and historians.
- Support more studios/classrooms for art and music instruction.
- Encourage county-wide competitions for student artists, musicians, and writers.
- New programs develop
- Increased number of arts-related opportunities for youth.
GrantWatch ID#: 176413
Up to $1,000
Projects must be completed by September 30, 2019.
Nonprofit organizations may apply. Libraries are included.
USA: Oregon: Curry County