Foundation / Corporation
Battle Creek Community Foundation (BCCF)
Grants starting at $1,000 to Battle Creek area, Michigan nonprofit organizations and resident-led groups for community benefit programs. Funding is intended for programs in the areas of health, education, and community enrichment. Projects and programs should positively impact the quality of life of area residents.
The Foundation's objectives include the following:
- Access to Healthcare
- Maternal and Infant Health
- Behavioral Health - Mental Health and Substance Abuse
- Community Wellness
- Community Educational System
- Access to Education
- Maximize Financial Aid Support
- Resident Engagement and Community Spirit
- Arts and Culture
- Creative Projects
- Environmental Stewardship
- Community Partnerships
GrantWatch ID#: 176494
General Grants are for requests of over $1,000.
Grantees have one year to use the funding as allocated.
Nonprofits and resident-led groups are eligible to apply.
To apply for a General Grant you will need a valid tax identification number and 501(c)(3) IRS documentation.
Orientations are the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month.
- The 2nd Wednesday will always be from 2:00 - 3:00 PM.
- The 4th Wednesday will always be from 10:00 - 11:00 AM.
For more information or to register for a particular orientation, please call 269.962.2181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information: http://www.bccfoundation.org/grants/grant-reporting-information
-Spring 2018: March 23, 2018
- Summer 2018: July 2, 2018
- Fall 2018: October 1, 2018
- Winter 2019: January 3, 2019
BCCF focus areas:
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Vice President-Grantmaking and Scholarships
Battle Creek Community Foundation
32 West Michigan Avenue, Suite 1
Battle Creek, Michigan 49017
p: (269) 962-2181
f: (269) 962-2182
USA: Michigan: Battle Creek area