Foundation / Corporation
Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation
Grants starting at $25,000 to Arizona nonprofit organizations for large projects that will have a broad impact on serving the needs of local residents. Initial interest forms are due November 30, 2017. Funding is intended for projects in the focus areas of indigent healthcare, homelessness, and children's programs of all types, including education and youth baseball field development. Other requests may be considered but should fall within the human services category.
Grants are typically distributed for large projects that are either construction/renovation, large purchases such as vehicles, or programmatic in nature.
GrantWatch ID#: 176609
Awards fall within the range of $25,000 to $100,000.
The program or project must be completed and all funds expended within one year of the award date which will be April of 2018.
To be eligible for a Ken Kendrick Grand Slam Award, an organization is required to:
- Be physically located in the state of Arizona
- Have a classification as an organization exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code with a valid IRS Tax ID. Organizations without a valid IRS Tax ID must have a fiscal sponsor submit the application
Organizations that have received a Ken Kendrick Grand Slam Award in the past are eligible to reapply; however, it is recommended the application be for a different program or project.
The Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation Grand Slam Awards generally do not fund:
- Annual appeals or capital campaigns;
- Debt retirement, deficit financing, reduction of an operating deficit or replenishment of resources to pay for such purposes;
- Fundraising activities or fundraising events;
- Lobbying or legislative activities.
The online interest form will close on November 30, 2017.
The Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation will review all submissions and will send the full application to eligible organizations based on our funding priorities by December 20, 2017.
The full application will be due January 31, 2018.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.O. Box 2095
Phoenix, AZ 85001