Foundation / Corporation
In-kind grants of signage, graphics, and displays to Evansville, Indiana nonprofits, public schools, and civic organizations. Grants can include building signs, vehicle graphics, and promotional materials for a fundraiser or activity. Funding is intended to strengthen and support local civic and charitable organizations.
Applicants who can partially contribute to the cost of their project will be prioritized. The goal of the grant project is to provide assistance to those organizations with the greatest need.
Grants are in the form of signage and discounts, not monetary awards. The awards are available through Signarama Evansville exclusively and may not be transferred to another Signarama location.
Guide to the types of signs Signarama can provide through the Signs of Support Grant Program:
- Facility Signage: Signs around the organization's facility. For example, dimensional signs, ready-to-apply vinyl, directional signs, directories, ADA compliant signs, decorative banners, and POP displays.
- Event Signage: signage that an organization might use for an event like a fund-raiser or activity. For example, banner stands, trade show displays, yard signs, banners, and other temporary and re-useable signage to help promote an event or provide logistics.
- Identification Signage: primary signage for the organization's location, identifying the organization site. It might be a monument signs, channel letters, or other type of major identification.
- Vehicle Graphics: Organization vehicles can be an excellent way to advertise the organization's mission. Examples: vehicle graphics and lettering, vehicle magnets, and vehicle wraps.
GrantWatch ID#: 176765
25 Signs of Support Grants are available for 2018.
Grants must be applied for annually and are valid for the award year (2018). Any unused grants are non-transferable to the following award year.
- Local* non-profit organizations - secular and faith-based
- Local* affiliates of registered charities
- Local* non-government civic organizations
- Vanderburgh County public schools
- Warrick County public schools
* within a 15 mile radius of the store location (1300 N. Royal Ave. Evansville, IN)
Grant applications are accepted until November 30, 2017. Recipients of grants are notified January 2018.
An organization may submit one application for any grant cycle, but a single application may contain multiple signs. If you are applying for more than one sign in your grant, please indicate which sign or project has a higher priority.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
1300 North Royal Avenue
Evansville, IN 47715
USA: Indiana: Within a 15 mile radius of the store location at 1300 N. Royal Ave., Evansville, IN