Foundation for Bluegrass Music Grant
Grants to USA Nonprofits,Public Schools,
and Colleges for Music Projects
and Colleges for Music Projects
Foundation / Corporation
Foundation for Bluegrass Music
Grants to USA nonprofit agencies, public schools, colleges and other qualified governmental agencies for projects and programs related to bluegrass music. The Foundation encourages the art form of bluegrass music, as well as related culture, education, literary work, historic preservation and other efforts of public benefit.
The Foundation for Bluegrass Music recognizes the need for flexibility in addressing needs and opportunities. In evaluating applications the Foundation for Bluegrass Music gives consideration to the following factors, among others:
- Does the program or project directly involve bluegrass music?
- Does the program or project address a priority need of or opportunity facing the bluegrass music community?
- What is its nature and scope and the number of people served by this project?
- Does the program or project duplicate any other existing initiative?
- Will the program or project have a significant impact on a need or opportunity in the bluegrass music community, what outcome will be achieved, and how will it be measured?
- Does the program or project have a demonstrated sound financial plan?
- Will this grant constitute matching funds?
- After this program or project is completed, how will funding continue? If not funded, what is the effect?
- Does the program or project have a broad base of support such as volunteer involvement, public participation, and/or collaboration with other organizations?
As a general rule, an entity can only receive one grant per calendar year. The Foundation does not generally award multi-year grants.
The Foundation generally makes grants to non-profit organizations with 501(c) (3) status and qualified governmental agencies such as public schools and colleges. Grants are sometimes given to programs that are not 501(c) (3) depending on how well the program aligns with the Foundation’s goals.
Grants are not awarded in the following areas:
- Projects which do not primarily involve bluegrass music
- Annual fundraising
- Organizational endowment funds
- Deficit financing
- Grants to be paid directly to individuals
- Sectarian purposes.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Please email the completed information to:
Please send two copies of the financial requests to:
The Foundation For Bluegrass Music Grants
4206 Gallatin Pike, Nashville, TN 37216
Toll Free: 1-888-438-4262
USA: Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York New York City North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington Washington, DC West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Libby is constantly in touch with grant program managers and reviews numerous publications to make sure that GrantWatch.com provides subscribers with the most up-to-date grant opportunities.
We have grants for:
Hi, I would love to guide you through the site.
Please feel free to call or write.