Foundation / Corporation
Cincinnati Reds - Reds Community Fund
Grants to Ohio municipalities, local recreation departments, and other organizations in the Cincinnati area to build, repair, and restore neighborhood ball fields. Funding is intended for a one-time renovation, with an added emphasis on promoting youth baseball or softball programs and opportunities. Funding will be provided for fencing and backstop replacements, field grading and leveling, outfield, and infield restoration/seeding, as well as infield dirt and drying agents
The Reds Community Fund will evaluate your request based on the following key criteria:
- Create new or innovative ways of expanding and improving youth baseball or softball programs
- Improve the quality and increase the number of youth participating in baseball and softball programs
- Address opportunities for underserved youth
- Receive community support
- Reach a critical mass of youth in your community
The Fund will also evaluate each applicant's ability to demonstrate:
- Strong partnerships with other organizations, agencies, the local business community, and individuals with community support and leadership
- Thorough planning of the proposed project
- Commitment to increase youth participation in baseball and softball and to be inclusive in all areas of its program
- Ability to maintain and protect the community project via operational self-sufficiency as well as its ability to maintain community facilities and fields on an on-going basis
- Willingness and ability to provide complete and accurate information during the application and review process
GrantWatch ID#: 176935
Municipalities, local recreation departments, and other organizations located in "Reds Country," which serve local youth are eligible.
Project must include a minimum of one existing baseball field.
All applications must be received in hand by January 15, 2019 in order to be considered.
The receipt of the application will be confirmed via e-mail; please provide a reliable e-mail address that is checked regularly.
Submissions will be reviewed in January with responses communicated to each applicant during the week of February 15, 2019.
In order to be considered for assistance you must provide photographs, site maps, and/or additional narratives to highlight relevant information regarding your project needs.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Applications may be mailed to:
Reds Community Fund
Attention: Gabrielle Pape
2026 E. Seymour Ave
Cincinnati, Ohio 45237
Or emailed to email@example.com to the attention of Gabrielle Pape.