Foundation / Corporation
06/03/19 5:00 PM ET
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations and government agencies in Southern States for career development and mentorship opportunities for performing arts presenters. Funding is intended for professional presenters at the early stages of their careers. The program offers professional development, mentorship, and a travel subsidy for participation at the 2019 Performing Arts Exchange in Orlando, Florida. In addition, there is an opportunity to receive funding to join a statewide presenters’ network and to support artist fees for presenting one of the 2019 juried showcase artists.
The goals of this program are:
- Provide professional development for new presenting professionals
- Share resources for identifying high-quality artists
- Support learning through a peer network group and individual mentoring
South Arts’ nine-state region includes Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
GrantWatch ID#: 176957
Up to ten presenters will be selected in the fourth cohort.
Selected applicants will receive:
- Travel subsidy for attending the 2019 Performing Arts Exchange (PAE), September 23-26, 2019 in Orlando, FL (up to $1,000)
- Presenting grant to book a 2019 PAE juried showcase artist for the 2020-2021 season (up to $2,500)
- Support for statewide presenters’ network annual dues/fees (up to $200)
- Connection to a mentor
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
For the online Launchpad application:
To register for eGrant, click here:
Tel: 404-874-7244 ext. 16
South Arts, Inc
1800 Peachtree St NW, Suite 808
Atlanta, GA 30309
Phone: (404) 874-7244
Fax: (404) 873-2148
TTY: 711 or 1 (800) 255-0056
USA: Alabama; Florida; Georgia; Kentucky; Louisiana; Mississippi; North Carolina; South Carolina; Tennessee