Foundation / Corporation
Minnesota Philanthropy Partners - Mardag Foundation
07/09/19 3:00 PM
Grants to Minnesota nonprofits and public agencies for community benefit programs and capital projects in Greater Minnesota and the East Metro area of Dakota, Ramsey, and Washington Counties. Eligible programs are those that focus on community development in St. Paul, arts and humanities, seniors, and children, young adults, and families.
Primary areas of interest include:
- Improving the lives of at-risk families, children, youth and young adults, with an emphasis on early childhood development.
- Supporting seniors to live independently.
- Building the capacity of arts and humanities organizations to benefit their communities.
- Supporting community development throughout Saint Paul
The Foundation will consider grant applications for:
- Capital projects, program expansion and special projects of a time-limited nature.
- Start-up costs for promising new programs that demonstrate sound management and clear goals relevant to community needs.
- Support for established agencies that have temporary or transitional needs.
- Funds to match contributions received from other sources or to provide a challenge to raise new contributions.
GrantWatch ID#: 177078
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Register and apply online: https://grants.spmcf.org/
Program officers: https://www.mardag.org/your-program-officer-team
Carrie Jo Short, Director of Community Impact
Stephanie Battle, Director of Community Impact
For online application assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org
101 Fifth Street East, Suite 2400
Saint Paul, MN 55101-1800
USA: Minnesota: East Metro area of Dakota, Ramsey, and Washington Counties and Greater Minnesota