Foundation / Corporation
The San Diego Foundation (TSDF) - 4SRanch~Del Sur Community Foundation (4SCF)
12/20/18 12:00 PM
Grants of up to $7,500 to San Diego County, California nonprofit organizations, schools, and government agencies for youth development projects. Funding is intended for programs that address the well-being, health, self-sufficiency, and education of local youth.
Examples of programs include but are not limited to:
- Programs that promote self-advocacy, and provide positive alternatives to make healthier and safer choices,
- Programs that address awareness and management of concerns such as mental health issues, human tracking, substance abuse, suicide, etc.
Projects will build and/or strengthen one or more of the following elements:
- 4SCF encourages projects that demonstrate collaborative efforts
- Project must have prospects for long-term sustainability (future funding, viability, etc.)
- Have a sustainable impact, offering measurable/scalable outcomes and ongoing verifiable benefit(s) to the community or the population served
- Be innovative or encourage innovation
- Have competent, experienced and credible organizational leadership in place
- Be culturally appropriate and sensitive
- Initiate or fosters collaboration with other community organizations
GrantWatch ID#: 177087
4SCF will accept requests up to $7,500.
Grants are made for one year. This grant cycle is June 1, 2019 to May 31, 2020.
To be eligible, all applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Grants must be administered by a 501(c)(3) Public Charity, or an organization that is fiscally sponsored by a 501(c)(3), a school, or other government agency. 4SCF does not make grants to supporting organizations or private, non-operating foundations
- If organization is using a fiscal sponsor, a cooperative relationship between the two must be clearly demonstrated
- Program must be distinct with measurable outcomes
- Project must benefit the youth in the 4S Ranch and Del Sur Communities
- Project must be achievable within a 12-month time frame
The 4S Ranch~Del Sur Community Foundation does not fund:
- Ongoing salaries and benefits
- Capital or annual campaigns
- Existing obligations/debt
- Projects that promote religious or political doctrine
Applications are due no later than 12:00 PM on Thursday, December 20, 2018.
- December 20, 2018 – Grant applications due by no later than 12:00 PM
- February through March 2019 – Site visits conducted with all finalists
- April 2019 – Selection of award recipients
- May 2019 – Award Celebration
- June 1, 2019 – Program funding start date
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
For program questions, please contact Trudy Armstrong at email@example.com.
For technical questions regarding the online application, please contact Kerri Favela at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: (619) 235-2300
USA: California: 4S Ranch and Del Sur Area