Foundation / Corporation
Rotarian Foundation of Livermore (RFL)
Grants ranging from $3,000 to $5,000 to California organizations, charities, and public schools and community colleges for community service programs and programs that benefit youth in the City of Livermore.
Applications will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- The benefit for the youth of Livermore
- The promotion of community service in Livermore
- The efficacy for meeting an important specific need.
- The ability to have an enduring and extensive community benefit.
- Will increase the leverage of the Foundation grant through matching support or volunteer efforts.
- Will provide an opportunity to further recognition for the Foundation’s efforts.
- The result must respect the race, creed, and ethnicity of all beneficiaries.
GrantWatch ID#: 177099
Grants are anticipated to be given in the $3,000 to $5,000 range.
The Foundation expects that the grant will be used within 12 months from the time that the grant is received.
Livermore organizations that enrich lives and build the community may apply.
Eligible organization types include:
- Public School K-12 (Requires Principal or Dean endorsement)*
- Public Community College (Requires Principal or Dean endorsement)*
- Community Organization
- Community Charity
- Submittal deadline: December 9,2017
- Interview of grant finalists: February 2018
- Awards announced: April 2018
- Awards disbursed: April 2018
- Presentation of awards: TBD
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Email the completed application to email@example.com
Patrrick Coyle, 2017-2018 Grants Chairperson
Grant Review Committee
Rotarian Foundation of Livermore
2117 Fourth Street
Livermore, CA 94550
USA: California: City of Livermore