Foundation / Corporation
Wyoming Community Gas
Grants to Wyoming nonprofits and government agencies in the Casper, Gillette, and Torrington areas for community projects that enhance the quality of life in the area. Eligible projects are those that focus on community improvement or arts and culture. Sample projects include park beautification, restoration and renovation of community buildings, equipment for public facilities, and more.
The Choice Gas Program is offered in several Wyoming communities, which are organized in three divisions: Casper, Gillette, and Torrington.
Casper Division: Arapahoe, Bairoil, Bar Nunn, Casper, Edgerton, Ethete, Evansville, Ft. Washakie, Hanna, Jeffrey City, Lander, Laramie, Medicine Bow, Midwest, Mills, Rawlins, Riverton, Saratoga, Shoshoni, Sinclair, Town of Casper
Gillette Division: Gillette, Moorcroft, Newcastle, Upton, Wright
Torrington Division: Douglas, Ft. Laramie, Glendo, Glenrock, Guernsey, Hartville, Lingle, Lusk, Torrington, Wheatland
GrantWatch ID#: 177201
Grant monies must be used within one year.
- Grants cannot be used for operations, salaries or to supplement the general fund.
- Governmental entities and agencies (such as cities and towns) and organizations exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(6) of the Internal Revenue Service Code may apply.
- If a charitable organization, the organization must be in full compliance with all federal, state, and local laws or regulations.
- Projects must address community-related issues in communities in the Wyoming Choice Gas program area.
- Grants generally will not be given to private foundations.
- Grants will not be given to individual persons.
- Grants will not be given to tax-supported organizations or religious groups and churches, except for programs or projects that broadly benefit the community.
- Grants will not be given to individual pre-college schools or individual pre-college school foundations.
Grant requests should be postmarked no later than January 31, 2018.
Grant requests will be reviewed by the Wyoming Community Grants committee in March who will make recommendations to the WCG Board of Directors.
To see a list of past grant recipients: http://www.wyomingcommunitygas.org/CommunityProjects.aspx
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Please return the grant application to:
Wyoming Community Grant Program
c/o Wyoming Community Gas
2348 SW Topeka Blvd., Suite 203
Topeka, KS 66611
For questions, contact:
Natalie Flood, Wyoming Community Gas Business Development Manager
Cell Phone: 307-509-9740
Toll Free Number: 1-888-527-0003
The Choice Gas Program is offered in many Wyoming communities, which are organized in three divisions: Casper, Gillette and Torrington. See the link below to find your community. http://www.wyomingcommunitygas.org/ChoiceGasCommunities.aspx