Foundation / Corporation
Lander Community Foundation (LCF)
Grants of up to $1,500 to Lander area, Wyoming nonprofit organizations, government entities, public schools, service clubs, and faith-based organizations for projects addressing community needs. Funding is intended for projects in the areas of public outreach such as emergency assistance, youth outreach, public health programs, and cultural programs.
Service clubs may also request funding for scholarships.
Funds may be requested for, but are not limited to:
- General operating support
- Start-up costs
- Project/program support
- Technical assistance
- Facility and/or infrastructure
Applications will be ranked according to the following criteria:
- Clearly defined project budget
- Clearly defined evaluation process
- Project/programs fills a compelling need in the Lander community
- Level of community impact – (unique, new)
- Number of people served or affected
- Does the project/program plan to continue
- Collaboration with other organizations, groups, or individuals
GrantWatch ID#: 177257
The Lander Community Foundation awards grants of up to $1,500.
The organization must be one of the following:
- Public nonprofit organization with an IRS 501(c)(3) determination. OR be a Fiscally sponsored nonprofit by a qualifying organization like through LCF.
- Faith-based organization. All granted funds must be used entirely for non-religious public outreach programming such as emergency assistance, youth outreach, public health programs or cultural programs. Funds cannot be used for any part of a physical building.
- Service club. All granted funds must be used for charitable purposes such as public outreach in the form of emergency assistance, youth outreach, scholarships, public health or cultural programs. Funds cannot be used for any part of a physical building.
- Government entity.
- Public school program. Funds cannot be used for any part of a physical building.
Funds must be used for programs or services for Lander area residents. Funds are restricted for current use and may not be placed in an endowment account. Funds may not be given to another organization.
The 2018 grant cycle application will be due January 15, 2018. Applicants will be notified after February 15, 2018.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
USA: Wyoming: Lander area