Foundation / Corporation
Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Alabama (TMMAL)
Grants to Alabama nonprofit organizations in Huntsville and Madison Counties for programs and projects that focus on the environment, youth and education, safety, and diversity. Special consideration is given to programs with an educational focus that show sustainability.
While Toyota prefers to support program-based requests, on occasion, Toyota will support fund-raising activities where the majority of the proceeds go directly to the organization.
In addition, Toyota funds requests that:
- Are geared towards benefiting a large number of people;
- Offer participation in local educational programs;
- Exhibit clear, measurable, and realistic goals and objectives;
- Establish the means for evaluation and reporting after a program is completed;
- Provide leadership and development programs for participants;
- Target youth within any of the funding priority areas; and
- Include financial and other strategic commitments from other funding organizations.
GrantWatch ID#: 177269
Toyota is unable to fund requests:
1. From organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, medical condition, sex or gender (including pregnancy), gender identity and/or expression (including a transgender identity), sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
- Political organizations, parties or candidates
- Fraternal organizations
- Labor organizations
- Non-charitable organizations
- Athletic organizations or sports teams
- Individual and/or private schools
- Covering routine institutional expenses or deficits
Applications Due: May 1
Applications Due: December 1
Click here to view the online FAQs: http://www.toyota.com/support/#!/app/home
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Click here to apply online: https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_1707/default.asp?SA=SNA&FID=35008
If you still have questions after visiting the FAQ page, email Toyota at ToyotaPhilanthropy@Toyota.com.
USA: Alabama: Huntsville and Madison Counties