Foundation / Corporation
Grants to USA nonprofits for recreational programs for adults and children that are physically impaired. Eligible projects are those that provide fun events such as day trips, athletics, camps, and recreational activities to the physically impaired community. All applicants must be organizations that primarily serve individuals with physical challenges.
GrantWatch ID#: 177423
Event or program dates submitted for funding must fall between June 1, 2018 and May 31, 2019.
- All applicants must be tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- The operations and programs of all applicants must take place in the United States.
- Applicants must be established and in operation for more than one year. If this is not the case, references must be provided along with the application.
The application is now automated and can only be completed via the online form. Dralla will no longer be accepting the application through mail or e-mail. A copy of the application is available in Supporting Documents below so that you can gather the required information for the online application.
- December 1, 2017: Begin accepting applications
- February 1, 2018: Submission Deadline
- May 15, 2018: Award Date
FAQs page: http://dralla.org/faq/
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Jennifer Buehler, Grant Program Administrator
P.O. Box 63
Rockaway, NJ 07866-0063
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming