Foundation / Corporation
Grants of up to $500 to Iowa and Missouri nonprofits for programs and projects that benefit communities within the funding source’s service area. For the purposes of these grants, the service area includes the Cities of Princeton, Bethany, and Lanthrop in Missouri and the City of Leon in Iowa.
GrantWatch ID#: 177501
The maximum amount allowed per grant is $500.
Applicants must certify that their organization:
- Will use the GRM Networks® Community Improvement Grant Fund as indicated in the application form;
- Will keep complete documentation (copies of cancelled checks, invoices, receipts, etc.) on all expenditures involving the GRM Networks® Community Improvement Grant;
- Will notify GRM Networks® and supply pictures when the grant project is complete;
- Operates within the exchanges of GRM Networks®
- Is a member of the Grand River Mutual Telephone Corporation.
The deadlines for Community Improvement Grant Applications for 2017 are:
1st Quarter: March 31, 2017
2nd Quarter: June 30, 2017
3rd Quarter: September 30, 2017
4th Quarter: December 31, 2017
Service Areas: http://www2.grm.net/about-us/
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Questions should be directed to Cindy Roy, Marketing Representative, at 1-660-748-2117.
Email GRM at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please return completed applications to:
Attn: Cindy Roy
GRM Community Improvement Grant Program
1001 Kentucky St
Princeton, MO 64673
USA: Iowa: The City of Leon; Missouri: The Cities of Princeton, Bethany, and Lanthrop