Foundation / Corporation
Rotary Club of Lakewood Ranch
Grants to Florida nonprofits and public education institutions for projects, special programs, and equipment that will benefit local communities. Preference is given to nonprofits in Manatee and Sarasota Counties, and for proposals that focus on the needs of children and the elderly.
GrantWatch ID#: 177636
The applicant must be:
1. a certified 501c3 charitable organization, or
2. a public educational institution, or
3. a charitable Rotary Club or Rotary International program/project.
1. Requests for funding of capital projects ( i.e., new buildings, additions, renovations, repairs, or similar projects)
2. Requests for funding of staff salaries
3. Requests for multi-year funding
4. Scholarships for individuals or groups of individuals
5. Animal rescue, shelter, habitat maintenance, or similar programs
7. Political organizations or political campaigns
8. Legislative lobbying
9. Religious organizations for sectarian purposes
10. Sporting programs, i.e., sport teams, e.g., baseball, rowing, football, soccer, lacrosse, et al.
11. Art groups like bands, orchestras, choral groups, chamber groups, and other similar groups
Grant applications must be received by December 31 of each year. Receipt of your grant application will be acknowledged.
Notification will be in the first quarter of the new year.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Mail/deliver completed application to:
Rotary Club of Lakewook Ranch
8374 Market Street, #449
Lakewook Ranch, Florida 34202
USA: Florida: Manatee and Sarasota Counties