Foundation / Corporation
Nordson Corporation Foundation
Grants to Chippewa Valley, Wisconsin nonprofit organizations to address local community needs. Program areas include education, human welfare, arts and culture, and civic enhancement. The Foundation is committed to improving the quality of life for local residents. Funding is intended to prepare individuals for economic independence through a variety of quality educational experiences.
For further information regarding the program areas, see the URL for Full Text below.
The Nordson Foundation offers support to nonprofit organizations that cultivate educational curriculum and experiences that foster self-sufficiency, job readiness, and goals to aspire to higher education. The Foundation is well aware of the fact that for non-profit organizations to remain viable they must receive operating support. With this in mind, Nordson Corporation Foundation does invest in general operating support.
The goals of the Nordson Corporation Foundation are to ensure that:
- All children have access to and receive quality educational experiences from early childhood
- All individuals have the opportunity to be self-sufficient members of society
- There is a continuum of quality educational opportunities
- The communities are strengthened by the organizations the Foundation funds; whether their focus is education, human welfare, civic or arts and culture
Through its grant-making, the Foundation supports organizations that directly or indirectly seek to maximize success before, during and beyond the traditional classroom years. Grants will be reviewed and considered on the basis of their enrichment to the communities where Nordson employees live and work. Organizations and programs receiving grants will be expected to identify relevant, measurable outcomes to demonstrate the effectiveness of their programs.
GrantWatch ID#: 177665
The Nordson Corporation Foundation makes grants only to tax-exempt organizations, as defined in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, based in geographic areas where Nordson facilities and employees are located.
Nordson Corporation Foundation does not fund:
- Organizations whose services are not provided within the Foundation's geographic areas of interest
- Direct grants or scholarships to individuals
- Organizations not eligible for tax-deductible support
- Organizations not exempt under Section 501(c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code
- Political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, sex or religion
- Membership Drives
The Wisconsin application deadline is May 15.
Only online applications are accepted. Nordson does not accept paper applications.
It is suggested that organizations contact the Foundation staff member who represents their geographic area before submitting an application to determine if the grant request falls within the Foundation's priorities.
The directors meet four times a year -- usually in February, April, July, and October -- to allocate funds.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Eligibility Quiz and Online Application Portal:
Cindy Baumgardner, Community Relations Manager
911 Kurth Road
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin 54729
USA: Wisconsin: Chippewa Valley