Foundation / Corporation
Minnesota Power Foundation
Scholarships of $2,000 to North Dakota, Minnesota, and Wisconsin high school seniors in eligible areas to recognize their involvement in community volunteering activities. Scholarships are intended for students in good academic standing at schools within the funding source's service territory, including:
- North Dakota: Stanton, Bismarck, Center, New Salem, and Almont areas
- Minnesota: International Falls, Chisholm, Aurora, Silver Bay, Eveleth, Duluth, Cloquet, Cohasset, Park Rapids, Pine River, Crosby, Long Prairie, Little Falls, Sandstone, and Hinckley areas
- Wisconsin: Superior area
GrantWatch ID#: 177825
Scholarships of $2,000 are awarded.
- Applicant must be a full-time high school senior.
- Applicant must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicant must reside in Minnesota Power service territory (see map below).
- All forms must be completed and submitted (along with all supporting materials) no later than midnight, January 15, 2018.
- Awards will be announced in early April.
- The award is co-payable to the institution and the recipient.
In addition to the completed application form, you will need to submit an official copy of your complete high school academic record and supporting materials for community involvement activities.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
After reading the guidelines, click Next and continue with the application online:
If you have any questions, please contact the scholarship administrator, David Hammer at email@example.com or 218-726-0232.
USA: Minnesota: International Falls, Chisholm, Aurora, Silver Bay, Eveleth, Duluth, Cloquet, Cohasset, Park Rapids, Pine River, Crosby, Long Prairie, Little Falls, Sandstone, and Hinckley areas; North Dakota: Stanton, Bismarck, Center, New Salem, and Almont areas; Wisconsin: Superior Area