Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque - Foundation for the Future of Delaware County (FFDC)
01/31/19 11:59 PM
Grants of up to $5,000 to Delaware County, Iowa nonprofits, agencies, and schools to benefit local communities and underserved populations. Priority will be given to programs focused on strengthening families. Funding is intended for the focus areas of education; health and human services; environment; children, youth, and families; neighborhoods and community development; and arts and culture, including historic preservation.
The Foundation looks for projects which:
- Address significant community issues
- Present innovative, creative, and practical proposals which build on community strengths
- Present clear work plans which show the ability to achieve the project’s goal
- Focus on strategic innovations that encourage cooperation, create efficiencies and reduce duplication of services
- Develop the leadership potential of the community
- Involve the people served in the planning and implementation of the program
- Demonstrate quality, vision, effectiveness, collaboration and good management;
- Provide a plan for sustainability beyond the funding period
For details on the funding areas, see the guidelines:
GrantWatch ID#: 177829
Organizations may apply for up to $5,000.
- Nonprofit 501( c)(3) tax-exempt, not-for-profit agency or affiliated with a public agency/unit of government (County, City, School) operating and providing services within Delaware County
- Organizations who do not have 501(c)(3) status are encouraged to find a qualifying agency to sponsor them. A Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement must be attached to the application.
- December 1 - Application period begins
- January 31 – Application period ends. Applications must be submitted by 11:59 PM.
- Applicants will be notified of a decision by Friday, April 12
- The FFDC will award grants at a celebration on April 23
Regular Applicant Registration Page (Video):
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Bev Rahe, Director of FFDC
Katie Decker, Grants Management Assistant
Foundation for the Future of Delaware County
200 East Main St.
Manchester, IA 52057
USA: Iowa: Delaware County