Foundation / Corporation
09/15/18 11:59 PM
Grants to South Carolina nonprofit organizations and public schools for projects that directly impact residents of Berkeley County. Initiatives may incldue STEM education, technology infrastructure for nonprofits, and carbon reduction and green activities.
More details on the focus areas are as follows:
- Science, technology, engineering and math (STEM). Particular focus will be on computer science education and STEM initiatives for underrepresented groups (including girls) in math and science professions.
- Efforts to bridge the digital divide.
- Carbon reduction or green initiatives with regional impact.
- Nonprofit organizations dedicated to strengthening the technology startup or entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Technology infrastructure for nonprofits, cultural institutions and schools that will use technology to broaden impact and reach audiences in new ways.
- Location and geographic impact in the immediate community surrounding Google offices or data centers.
- Measurable and demonstrable benefit to the community—the number of persons who will benefit and at how that impact will be quantified.
- Organizational capacity that may include a track record of implementing programs.
- Integration with other community resources within the focus area, such as other nonprofits and government entities with similar goals.
- Innovative approaches that have potential for replication, if successful.
GrantWatch ID#: 177853
South Carolina nonprofits and schools may apply. Initiatives must directly impact the immediate community surrounding the Google data center in the Berkeley area.
Applications must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. PST on September 15, 2018.
Further Guidelines: https://services.google.com/fb/forms/cg-sc/
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
USA: South Carolina: Berkeley County