Foundation / Corporation
04/15/19 11:59 PM
Grants to Oregon nonprofit organizations and schools in The Dalles and surrounding areas for projects that directly benefit the community. Funding is intended for projects with a STEM, entrepreneurial, or environmental focus. Specifically, funding is intended for the following areas:
- Science, technology, engineering and math (STEM). Particular focus will be on computer science education and STEM initiatives for underrepresented groups (including girls) in math and science professions.
- Efforts to bridge the digital divide.
- Carbon reduction or green initiatives with regional impact.
- Nonprofit organizations dedicated to strengthening the technology startup or entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Technology infrastructure for nonprofits, cultural institutions and schools that will use technology to broaden impact and reach audiences in new ways.
- Location and geographic impact in the immediate community surrounding Google offices or data centers.
- Measurable and demonstrable benefit to the community—the number of persons who will benefit and at how that impact will be quantified.
- Organizational capacity that may include a track record of implementing programs.
- Integration with other community resources within the focus area, such as other nonprofits and government entities with similar goals.
- Innovative approaches that have potential for replication, if successful.
GrantWatch ID#: 177854
This program supports eligible organizations and initiatives that directly impact the immediate community surrounding the Google data center in The Dalles.
Grant applications will be accepted from March 1 through April 15. Applications must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on April 15, 2019.
About The Dalles Data Center:
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
USA: Oregon: The Dalles and surrounding areas